Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby #2!!!


Now I can finally share with my blog "fam"...We're expecting our 2nd child!!! This isn't your average pregnancy though - it represents the beginning of the end of me. You see, this is technically my 3rd pregnancy. We lost one in August. Jesus is faithful and kept us through that storm and healed us, and I am so grateful. But that experience was a turning point for me. It made me realize that I'd been living for myself instead of for Christ. No more - I'm done. Now that I've seen where that leads (to death and destruction) I don't want that for my life and especially not for my children and the generations that I'll leave behind. The miracle growing inside me is proof that God is always true to His Word. His timing is perfect and none of the struggles that a believer endures in this life are in vain. It comes down to this: do you really trust Jesus with your life?

"He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on HIM the sins of us all" (Isaiah 53:5-6, emphasis mine). 

Whose path are you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...