Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gel Sealing - One of My Favorite Techniques

This has quickly become one of my favorite ways to seal in moisture and achieve well-defined styles. After shampooing and conditioning, I apply my natural oil blend (which is now available for sale, email me to place your order) to soaked hair and work it through. Then I take gel and comb it through the hair with my fingers, one small section at a time. To style, I set my hair in large twists or braids and take them down once they've dried.

The pictures are actually of our daughter's hair. Using this technique is even easier when doing her hair because I can just leave it out to air dry once I've applied the gel. Once our hair is dry, it has a beautiful sheen, it is well moisturized and the curls are very defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...