Saturday, February 9, 2013

Naturally Kleek is Naturally Chic!

Ask any of our close friends or relatives, and they will tell you how much of a natural and organic lifestyle my hubby and I lead. Sometimes I laugh at myself with how picky I can be. But ever since we had our daughter just over two years ago, we became serious about what we eat and what we use on our bodies. This natural/organic preference has also extended to include naturally made crafts for the home, accessories, etc. And of course whenever we can support small businesses, we do!

That being said, it should come as no surprise that I was psyched when I learned that my fellow Tufts alum, Keila McCoy had started her own accessories and crafting business! Naturally Kleek features unique and custom-made accessories and crafts for everyday life. Natural yet chic, I absolutely love Keila's carefully handcrafted merchandise. 

Well, I excitedly shared Naturally Kleek with my Hubby a few short weeks before my birthday, and he surprised me with the cosmetic bag I'd been eyeing up!! Love my hubby, he's so sweet :)

You can find Naturally Kleek on Facebook (be sure to like the page!), at www.naturallykleek.com and on Etsy.  
                         
This bag is as versatile as it is eye-catching. Whether you need a cosmetic bag or a cute evening purse to tote your cell phone and lip gloss, this bag is the perfect choice.   
So happy with my new Naturally Kleek bag!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...