Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hair Accessory Must-Have!

Recently I was introduced to these neat hair accessories called Qoileez! 

Qoileez! unique and flexible design allows for a firm yet comfortable hold that won't pull the hair tightly. They come in a variety of colors and patterns to match any outfit or mood. The wonderful people at Qoileez! sent me a free pack to try out - the "pinkalicious surprise mix!", pictured below. I couldn't wait to play with them! 

After shampooing, conditioning and moisturizing Puuddy's hair, I began two-strand flat rope twists (or "sister twists") and incorporated the Qoileez! as I went. I immediately loved how they accented her hair style without getting in the way of her daily toddler activities (or her busy toddler fingers!).* And what's more, I can leave them in at night and they'll stay in place!

Interested in trying out Qoileez! for you or your daughter? 
I have a giveaway coming up, so stay tuned! ;)







*Qoileez! are only intended for fashionistas ages 3+. Puuddy is 2 1/2 but I felt comfortable with letting her wear them since they were secured within her two-strand flat rope twists.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...