Friday, January 6, 2012

Thumbs UP for Coconut Oil!!

I was very pleased with the results of my coconut oil pre-poo (or is it a "no-poo pre-poo" since I only co-washed? lol). So pleased, in fact, that I could not wait to share the results with you all! (I had all intentions of posting this last night, but then passed out with my daughter when she went to bed, lol.)
Isn't the sheen AMAZING?! I started taking
pics halfway through twisting (almost forgot!)
so my hair had air dried a lot at this point.
               Yet it still retained this amazing sheen! 
                                         
I know my hair looks dripping wet here, but
it's actually only the ends. The rest of the hair
in the shot was damp but definitely not soaked,
and still shiny :)



So I'm sold! I did the same for my daughter's hair and experienced similar results. Now to work this into my regimen by turning it into a habit (21-28 days). I'm excited to see how these coconut oil "no-poo pre-poos" work in the long run. If my hair turns out this soft and shiny after only one wash, then it can only get better from here!


 Do you use coconut oil to pre-poo? How does it work for you?




                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...