Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kurly Café Workshop in Pictures!

I am beyond thrilled to share that my first natural hair workshop - Kurly Café - went great!! Chyvonne Shackelford and Tomika Branch graciously hosted the event at their beautiful spa, 3rd Element Spa & Salon in Philadelphia. We had a wonderful group of ladies come out for an evening of laughter, sharing, eating (of course, haha ;)) and learning. I felt so blessed to be in the presence of such beautiful women, both inside and out. I led the workshop on density and thickness, two hair characteristics that are helpful to know when it comes to learning how to care for your natural hair. The information I shared seemed to be well-received and generated a great discussion. 

Tomika, Chyvonne and I look forward to hosting our second Kurly Café this summer, so stay tuned!!!
My awesome hubby, Alex, took pictures for us! Isn't he amazing?!

Click pic above for slideshow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...